Personal Success Course – March 6-10 2017
This course will show you how to develop:
- The mindset and way of thinking for success.
- Empowering beliefs that will drive you to stretch your comfort zones and become a winner.
- Create unstoppable self-confidence.
- A proactive and action-orientated approach to life directed by achievable but challenging goals.
- A clear vision for your own personal success and know how to keep this vision alive with a compelling statement of intent.
In short… be inspired, and learn the knowledge and skills to transform your life!
The content of this workshop will be delivered by Bernard Genge, author of the published book: 10 Actions® To Transform Your Life. Bernard has ‘practised what he preaches’ by running over 100 marathons (PB 2:56), completed an Ironman triathlon and participated in many other endurance events.
The cost of the course is £375, which includes five half-day workshops, six nights of accommodation, breakfast, a light lunch and an evening meal, a one day picnic at La Jordana (a local picnic site halfway up the Los Filabres mountain range), and also visits to the old mining village of Las Menas, the huge and spectacular Lake Negratin, the castle at the local town of Seron (where you will have beautiful scenic views) and one of the local springs (swimming allowed).
In summary, this will be a relaxing, thought-provoking, highly informative and inspiring retreat in one of the most picturesque regions of Europe. To book, send an email to email@example.com or a Facebook message via https://www.facebook.com/bernard.genge or telephone 01460 61459.