A message to all Independent professionals – PT’s, Yoga, meditation and other teachers.
In October 2017, we will be facilitating a 3-day retreat at the Spanish watermill, where you will be introduced to a logical and straightforward process for building up a thriving practice, including:
- How to market/sell ‘results’ linked to ‘problems’ people have and target your ideal clients
- Turning leads into appointments and paying clients
- How to get ‘word-of-mouth’ marketing working for you
- The 8 most important principles for attracting and retaining new clients
- Creating marketing messages that work (WIIFM – what’s in it for me messages)
- Effective pricing of your services
- The art of asking, effective marketing conversations and effortless sales/marketing
- The importance of friendly persistence – and a bit of passion thrown in
- The art of follow up
- The elevator speech – the basics – talking about the results you deliver rather than what you do
- Using strategies such as writing articles, talks, keeping in touch, referrals, networking, direct outreach
- Using ‘people of influence’
- The marketing mistakes to avoid (which most independent professionals make)
The price is just £150 which includes flight transfers from Alicante airport, accommodation and meals.
If you could be interested, give me a call on 01460 61459 and I’ll tell you more about it.